woensdag 20 maart 2013

DE DECADENTE JAREN TWINTIG

And if you didn’t fancy Paris (don’t know if that’s possible), there’s always Art Deco Spain to visit…












solo-vintage:

1920s pyjamas


1919 - 1920 program for the New York Hippodrome




kittyinva:

intothebeautifulnew:

Bridesmaids, flowers, & an angry boy, 1920s.

Kittyinva: I’d date this 1925-26.

Yup, particularly with those bandeaux.





Yes, I know it says Happy New Year…but it’s Friday night here in Oz,and I’m unwinding with a bottle of Perrier Jouet!





I just adore her utterly blasé attitude.Good thing I don’t smoke - I’d wind up looking like this!











noonesnemesis:

Who could turn down a midnight frolic ; )
Henry Clive
1920








Suzanne Meunier, Eros 1923
Those boudoir slippes are useful for more than mere decoration - here’s one as a pest control tool.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten